Fuk-N-Fun

Phone Sex With Starlette
This site is for entertainment purposes only.
If you are under the age of 18 LEAVE NOW

Busty, curvy, vivacious ~ This Phone Sex Operator shares with you her thoughts, feelings and erotic stories.

Saturday, July 22, 2006



Are you the kind of guy who turns around and looks at every attractive woman you pass, just so you can watch the wiggle of her ass as she's walking away?

Well, let me tell you, I love having guys check out my round little butt. In fact, I go to the mall wearing my Daisy Dukes just so they can get a really good view for all their trouble.

What they don't know, is how hot it makes me having them look at my little ass and know they are imagining how it would look totally bare ~ bent over with checks spread wide.

I love to be up on all fours, taking it doggy style from behind. If you wanted to spank me and leave a nice red hand imprint on my little tush, it would even make me hotter.
Talk about hurt so good!

Come slid your tongue ~ or anything else you like ~ between these sweet checks.

Starlette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home