Fuk-N-Fun

Phone Sex With Starlette
This site is for entertainment purposes only.
If you are under the age of 18 LEAVE NOW

Busty, curvy, vivacious ~ This Phone Sex Operator shares with you her thoughts, feelings and erotic stories.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

CASTING CALL - Looking For a Few Good Men






My website is now complete (thanks to my wonderful sister/webdesigner)! It's all open and ready for visitors! And of course, it's starring ME! - My Grand Debut! So I'm having a casting call - Looking for a few good men!

I've also decided that I want to have a Grand Opening Special. What kind of special, you ask? *Laugh* Well, it's a surprise special! Just ask me for it when you call. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Starlette 888-Fuk-N-Fun (888-385-6386)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Starlette!
Can I watch in on that casting call?
Yummy!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home