Fuk-N-Fun

Phone Sex With Starlette
This site is for entertainment purposes only.
If you are under the age of 18 LEAVE NOW

Busty, curvy, vivacious ~ This Phone Sex Operator shares with you her thoughts, feelings and erotic stories.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Screen Test Story


"When do I get to meet the person I'll be doing the test with," Starlette asked nervously while sitting on the edge of a king size bed on a studio sound stage!?!" Leo was just about to reply to her question, when from of to the side, a voice answered, "I'm on my way now, just hold your horses, honey!!!" "I'd like you to meet Dora King," Leo said as a way of introduction, "she'll be the other actress in the scene with you!!!" Starlette was shocked into momentary silence at this turn of events, but she managed to stammer, "B-but I thought I'd be playing this scene with a male actor!?!"

Click HERE to read the entire story and of course see the hot, full-size pics of ME!

Starlette

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, you're hot!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home